7 Key Safety Rules for GBI
3 years ago
Working with the GBI Safety Committee and considering the nature of our work, we have identified 7 key safety rules that should always be at the forefront. Please keep them in mind as we strive for Zero Harm.
1. Protect yourself against a fall when working at heights.
2. Verify energy isolation prior to starting work.
3. Work with a valid work permit when required.
4. Obtain authorization before entering a confined space.
5. NEVER remove machine guards or bypass a safety device.
6. Operate motor vehicles safely.
7. Conduct safe lifting operations; NEVER walk under a suspended load.
Thank you for all you do to ensure our work is done in a safe manner. I look forward to meeting many of you in person when visiting your job sites.Blog